Making your visit totally safe
We look forward to welcoming you on 19th, 20th and 21st of November to taste the Bordeaux wines that rekindle taste. We will be adapting how we welcome you to ensure your complete safety.
- Guests will be asked to use a dispenser containing alcohol-based gelo sanitise their hands before entering the restaurant and will be given an individual bottle of gel for the evening.
- We must record a contact telephone number for everyone.
- There will be no standing aperitif. We will enjoy the appetisers sitting at our tables.
The Grand Tasting
- Visitors, even those with invitations, must book a time slot in advance.
- All visitors must provide a contact telephone number.
- Participants may only gain access to the Grand Tasting after having sanitised their hands using an alcohol-based gel distributor.
- Exhibitors and visitors must maintain a distance of one metre between them.
- An individual spittoon will be given to every visitor at reception.
- The itinerary of the visit has been designed to help visitors understand more easily the different Bordeaux vineyards and the wines selected. It encourages visitors to move in only one direction.
- Visitors, including those with invitations must book places in advance.
- Participants may only gain access to the workshops after having sanitised their hands using an alcohol-based gel distributor.
- Seated participants will be appropriately socially distanced.